Instructions to Property Bidders
1) Muncie Land Bank (MLB) properties for sale may be viewed at the
MLB website at www.muncielandbank.org/inventory.
2) Applications for property bids may be completed and submitted via
the Muncie Land Bank (MLB) website at www.muncielandbank.org/properties-bid-form,
or paper bid forms by calling the MLB office at (765) 201-8928.
3) MLB properties for auction shall be listed for a minimum of 30 days
on the MLB website, www.muncielandbank.org/inventory.
4) MLB properties for auction shall be awarded to the highest and
best bid as determined by the MLB Board.
5) Current highest bids, per property, shall be listed on the MLB
website at www.muncielandbank.org/inventory.
6) Bidders should review MLB policies and procedures for property
sales/disposition at www.muncielandbank.org/policies.
7) Bidders should have no delinquent taxes or code violations on
currently owned properties.
8) Bidders shall provide a detailed improvement/renovation plan,
with estimated costs for each improvement.
9) Bidders shall provide documentation of approval for the financing
for all improvements to the structure(s).
10) Successful bidders are responsible for the property sale closing costs. The MLB estimates closing costs at $200 without property insurance and $600 with insurance. These costs are finalized at closing.
11) Any questions or comments, please contact
email@example.com, or (765) 201-8928.